Surround yourself in style. Live it. Wear it. Be it.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday Floral Design

Photo courtesy Abrahams & Group, NYC

Photo by Vanderfleet Flowers Toronto

Florals and greenery go beyond the plain potted poinsettia in my home for holiday entertaining. There are some amazing trees on my property, so I often clip branches from my own trees and add fresh florals.
Favourite flowers I use are amaryllis in either red or white (either all red, or all white), white freesia, white tulips, or casablanca lilies, dogwood branches, pine, and dark glossy magnolia leaves are also gorgeous. I tend to keep things simple like the tulip arrangement above, but here are a few impressive holiday arrangements from top floral designers in New York and Dallas.
Enjoy!


photo courtesy of Scott's Flowers New York City


Photo courtesy Jane Packer Flowers

Photo courtesy Jane Packer Flowers




Photo courtesy of Cebolla Fine Flowers, Dallas


Photo courtesy Jane Packer



Photo courtesy Scott's Flowers, NYC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment!